Level 1 – Youth leadership
Dates: to be confirmed
In conjunction with Roinn na Gaeltachta, we have created this course especially for students with a high standard and a love of Irish. Our aim is to develop your communication skills, leadership qualities, and to stand out from the crowd. Like all courses in Coláiste UISCE you will take part in a variety of exciting watersports and land activities: Sailing, Windsurfing, Kayaking, Surfing as well as dancing at the céilí and singing in the UISCE song contest. You will be revitalized in the sea and ready to take on the challenges set for you.
Are you living in the Gaeltacht or do you attend a Gaelcholáiste?
Course Syllabus and Objectives
The aim of this course is develop the skills of young Gaeilgeoirí and teach them how to:
- Stand out from the crowd
- Become a leader
- Develop their Skills
- Build Confidence
- All of the UISCE watersports are included.
- Personal development, Communication and Confidence Building are very important aspects of this course
- Pre-entry interview required on this course
Do you meet the Criteria?
- Are you aged between 14 -16 years old?
- Are you living in the Gaeltacht or do you attend a Gaelcholáiste?