Level 1 – Youth leadership
Dates: In conjunction with Cúrsa E
We have created this course especially for you students with a high standard and a love of Irish. Our aim is to develop your skills and leadership qualities, communication and to stand out from the crowd. Like all courses in Coláiste UISCE you will take part in a variety of exciting water sport and land activities: Sailing, Windsurfing, Kayaking, Surfing as well as dancing at the céilí and singing in the UISCE song contest. You will be revitalized in the sea and ready to take on the challenges set for you.
Do you attend a Gaelcholáiste or are you from the Gaeltacht?
Course Syllabus and Objectives
The aim of this course is develop the skills of young Gaeilgeoirí and teach them how to:
- Stand out from the crowd
- Become A leader
- Develop their Skills
- Build Confidence
- All of the UISCE water sports are included.
- Personal development, Communication and Confidence Building are very important aspects of this course
- Film production module on the syllabus and “Gaeilge is an Techneolaíocht”
- Pre-entry interview required on this course.
Do you meet the Criteria?
- Are you aged between 14 -16 years old
- Attend a Gaelcholáiste or from the Gaeltacht